Monday, April 27, 2009

Planning Katie and John's Shower

My big brother is getting married...and to one of my favorite people in the entire world! I usually do not plan events from start to finish... but this one is extra special and I am so excited to make this shower PERFECT!! Katie is an interior designer and has amazing taste. She has a relaxed elegance sort of taste..summer colors and BIRDS!! Their shower is May 3rd at the Royal Park Hotel in the Conservatory..a stunning room for any occasion.

Here are a few pictures of my ideas and inspiration! Starting with the favors for everyone... Godiva and Vera Bradley Luggage Tags!



Menu cards from Gourmet Invitations!


Table Inspiration...





Stay tuned for the finished event! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Jill- you have a gift! Anyone would be lucky to have you plan their event!

    ReplyDelete