Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Siemianowski Wedding 6.20.09

My older brother who has always been my best friend married one of my closest friends on June 20 and it's hard to explain how amazing and full of love this wedding was. It was a classy outdoor ceremony and reception full of love, emotion, food, fun and family. It was true perfection.
Ceremony at Meadowbrook
Setting up..great dance floor and look at the amazing chandelier Setting up..love the Squares

The stunning results
Clothes Line for Place Cards
Gift Table with Bird Cage hanging from a tree for the Card Box

Beautiful Table Settings

I'm so lucky that my brother found an amazing person to spend his life with and my true friend is now my amazing sister.

Reception- Bride's Parent's home in Bloomfield Hills
Dress- Oscar de la renta
Ceremony music- St. Hugo's Children's Choir
Reception Music- Frank Sinatra Singer, DJ
Florist- Bellisario
Catering and Bar Service- Kruse and Muer
All things Paper- Gourmet Invitations
Rental (chairs, linens, tent, square tables)- Special Events Rental

No comments:

Post a Comment