Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8.08.09 Kristina + Joel

Shelly and I had an awesome time coordinating Kristina and Joel's wedding on Saturday at the Vintage House. It's hard to even describe how amazing of a time the event was, but it literally was just perfect! The second I met Joel and Kristina I knew I was going to love working with them, and not just because they met at MSU :) They are such a great pair, with great taste and wonderful family members and friends. We were able to work with and meet amazing vendors, which made the night even more fun!! Shelly and I had less than 2 hours to make the couple's vision a reality, and we did it! So many things about this night reminded us how lucky we are to be doing what we do and working with such amazing people, vendors and venues! I will continue to stalk Kristyn Smyth, their videographer of Castle Video Productions, and Kai and Kayley Heeringa's blog, the talented husband and wife photography team of Kai Heeringa Photography who shot the event, so we can provide you with a few professional snap shots...until then please enjoy Shelly's pictures...

The adorable Candy Buffet...


Head Table

One of the centerpieces..it's a low globe vase..each table name was "love" in a different language



Delicious cake by our friend at Callie's Homestyle Cakes, and the bride's parent's surprised her with organic Italian home baked cookies.



Personalized M&Ms for the candy buffet



40 year old toasting flutes
I will post the pro pictures as soon as they are up! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment