Friday, November 6, 2009

We want to give THANKS by GIVING you a prize!



WIN IT!:
Because it is the Thanksgiving season, we are counting our blessings..... and our followers! Become a follower of our blog by clicking the follow button on the right side.  Then leave a comment below in this post saying "I am a follower! My wedding date is/was (insert your wedding date here)". We will be using random.org to choose 2 winners... one engaged and one married/single.

EXTRA ENTRY:
Want a second chance at winning? Become a fan of Simplicity's Facebook page. Just post a separate comment below saying "I am also a fan of Simplicity". You must do the first entry otherwise this one will not count. If you are already a fan, please still post the comment below.

PRIZES:
Engaged Prize:
Choice of the following- (a) $350 off any of our packages (packages start at $350) for a 2009/2010 wedding or (b) $25 gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond or Crate and Barrel
Married/Single Prize:
$25 gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond or Crate and Barrel

RULES:
-If you are already an engaged Simplicity bride and you win, you can choose between a free package upgrade or the gift card.
-No purchase necessary to win. Follower/fan status will be verified, so don't fake it. Many will enter, two will win.
-If you do not include your wedding date in your comment or do not leave a comment letting us know you are a blog follower or fan, your entry will not be considered.
-Contest is open to entrants living in or getting married in Wayne, Oakland, Livingston, and Macomb County Michigan.
-Contest ends on November 28th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST and the winners will be announced on our blog on November 30th, 2009.
-Questions? Contact jill@simplicitydoc.com

**Photos courtesy of Emily Dowd, Trillium Imaging, The Shooting Gallery, and Kreativ Imaging

54 comments:

  1. I am a follower! My wedding date was October 10, 2009.

    PS- love the pics for this post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower! My wedding date is October 2, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a fan of Simplicity! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower and a fan of Simplicity DOC! My wedding was 11/8/2008!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't read. I am separately a FAN of Simplicity DOC on Facebook. <3 11/8/2008

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a follower! My wedding is 5/22/10.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a fan of Simplicity DOC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a stalker! (NO! I mean follower) My wedding is 6/26/2010

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also a fan of Simplicity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I am a follower! My wedding date is May 22, 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a follower! My wedding date is 10.23.10!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a follower. My wedding date is March 25/26, 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am also a fan!!! My wedding date is still March 25/26, 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a follower! My wedding date is 10/2/10.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have followed Simplicity and am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a follower. My wedding date is 11/13/2010!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a follower! My wedding date is June 25, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am also a fan of Simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a follower! My wedding date is 10/23/2010

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a follower! My wedding date is May 7, 2010. I am also a fan of Simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I didn't make it separate! I learned to read....here is my 2nd post...I am also a fan of Simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a follower! My wedding was July 25, 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a follower! My wedding is June 5, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a follower! My wedding date is May 29, 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a follower! My wedding date is October 1, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a follower! My wedding date is August 21, 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a follower! My wedding date is July 24, 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a follower! My wedding was August 8, 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm also a fan on facebook - woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a follower! My wedding date was September 5, 2009!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a follower :) My wedding is Sept. 25, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a fan my wedding is June 19th 2010

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a follower! My wedding date is September 17, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  34. i am a follower! My wedding date is June 12, 2010! <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. haha I know that anonymous is you Kristen!! Come out of hiding....

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you so much! I am a follower and my wedding date is 4/13/2011!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a big fan of Simplicity! I too am a follower and my wedding date is 9/4/10. We are getting married at Addison Oaks in Leonard, Michigan. Thank you so much Jill fo all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  38. And I am not really anonymous - the above post is for my wedding - Hi to Jill and Simplicity girls out there, this is Jessica Dadas! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a follower. My wedding date is June 26, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello! I'm a follower and my wedding date is April 10, 2010. We're getting married at St. John's! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm a follower! My wedding date is 10/9/10

    ReplyDelete