Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FREE Sessions by MOD 4!

Anyone who knows us Simplicity girls knows we love animals! Shelly has done a blog post or two about her adorable Murray and I may have bragged about my fur child Maggs , my up north Farmer's Market find, a few times. I am the daughter of a Vet, so loving and helping animals is in my blood, and while my husband and I try to focus on acts of kindess to animal shelters, we just love and appreciate the people around us who use their talents to go above and beyond to help the local animal shelters.  Of course I am talking (blogging) about Nate and Jess at Mod 4.  Not only are these two amazingly talented at photography, they have amazingly BIG hearts! They are once again offering FREE portrait sessions.......YES FREE......!!! This is a little info from their blog...

"FREE SESSSIONS~!


Because we are such huge animal lovers, we have decided to offer our portrait sessions (pooches, babies, kids, families, business, ect) for free~!

These sessions are normally $250.00. That session fee will be waived in exchange for a donation to a local animal shelter (we have a list of goods for the specific shelter).

In the past 3 months we have donated over 3 giant SUV loads to local shelters and want to keep it up. So please contact us if you are interested and please pass this info on to anyone you may know who might be interested"

Call or email them to set up your FREE Session!
248-548-1077
info@mod4.com

*Photo by Mod 4 Photographic

No comments:

Post a Comment