Friday, November 5, 2010

Julie + Andy 9.25.10

The second I met Julie and her mother in-law, I knew I was going to enjoy working for them! Julie was one of the MOST organized and calm brides I have ever worked with and she and Andy hired a great team of vendors to make their day perfect. The black and green theme radiated through the room! The Meeting House is already a beautiful room full of history, but this color scheme was stunning with the Ballroom's decor.

I love when the flowers arrive!!! Liz and her team from The Parsonage never disappoint!!

The Bride's walk from the Reception venue to the beautiful Kellogg Park
This Park was meant for wedding ceremonies!




One of my favorite centerpieces of the wedding season!







Thank you Julie and Andy for entrusting me on your wedding day! Your day was perfect! xxoo, Jill

Vendors:
Ceremony Venue: Kellogg Park in Plymouth
Reception Venue: Meeting House Grand Ballroom in Plymouth
Officiant: Rev. Carl Vogler
Ceremony Music: G0 4 Baroque
Reception Music: Brendan Pfaff with Best DJ Entertainment Service
Cake: Elite Sweets
Photographer: Chuck Cloud with Dusty Cloud Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment