Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christening 10.3.10

I was lucky enough to be asked to do a complete set up for a vendor friend's family..I couldn't say no! This Christening was over the top and given with love for a beautiful baby girl. I brought in a full team of 4 for this set up including my parents and my supportive husband...it was a great day of bonding! Our client came up with this amazing room design, and our job was to execute their vision. We had 4 different tablescapes to set up on 19 tabletops, 6 high tops, 200 chair covers to tie, 200 chargers, folded napkins and favors to put out and a "sweet table" to help create along with a few more things on our "TO DO" list.

This event was for such a special family. I have always loved working with them, and she has taught me so much over the past few years, but working with her on this event, reinforced how important your friends and family are and how vendors and clients become like family.










Thank you girls for trusting me with this important event!! Love you! xxoo, Jill

Vendors:


All Decor: Sposa Seating (chair covers, chargers, vases, centerpieces, favors, table numbers, lighting and linens)


No comments:

Post a Comment