Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It is 2012.....I really can't begin to explain how quickly 2011 went... I haven't even finished blogging all of the amazing weddings we were a part of during the year. I usually like to post a recap-but it's hard to do considering I have not even finished blogging from 2011. I promise to be a better blogger in 2012...I PROMISE. I also PROMISE to get in gear and finish blogging all of the 2011 beauty before the 2012 events are in full swing.
I can post that I feel very blessed to still be doing what we love to do and working with the amazing people we get to work with-both clients and vendor friends. I never will be able to pick my favorite event that we have been a part of over the last 4 + years, each event and each client is so wonderful and so different. With every event we learn more and continue to grow-we promise to never stop learning and to never stop being in love with what we do.
I'm looking forward to so many wonderful things in 2012-our schedule is filling up with weddings and events and I'm looking forward to each and everyone of them.
2011 was a VERY good year and I can only hope 2012 will be even better!! Thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for continuing to believe in and support Simplicity.
I am ending this post with a little warm love weather shot from the destination wedding I was lucky enough to coordinate in May 2011...this is my little teaser pic of the next blog post to come!
 xxoo, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment