Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Heidi + Jonathan 7.16.11 Part II

I first posted about Heidi + Jonathan here. I love them,  I know I already said this, but I seriously loved working with them, and it's not just because they live in my city :).  I really got to know these two while working with them over a few months and both of them were at every meeting.  They were so true to their ideas and vision for their wedding day, everything was perfect! The Scarab Club was the perfect venue and incredibly unique and I was so lucky to join a team of amazing vendors. I am so thankful to have worked with them. As their first anniversary approaches, I wish them many more years of happiness and love!
The color scheme was beautiful and looked so great in the Scarab Club




The lighting was perfect to make the room glow and even incorporate the beautiful art pieces into the event decor

Table Numbers were places that the couple had visited together


Loved the menu cards

The Place Cards and the Menu cards really added beauty to the tables
Loved the Sweat Heart Table

This is a view into the Courtyard where the Ceremony and Cocktail Hour took place

The upstairs of the venue housed the Photo Booth, the Cakes and H+J brought in a Ping Pong table for guests to enjoy!
The cake was so simple and elegant. H + J ordered custom made Lego people for the cake topper-it was awesome!



Heidi had a surprise Groom cake for Jonathan. He is a huge Star Wars fan...he was blown away..the guests were too!


Guests arriving for the Ceremony in the Courtyard
The Bride and her Father, she was stunning!


I ran upstairs to take a few pictures looking down at the Ceremony


Cocktail Hour
First Dance-so pretty!



Heidi changed into another beautiful dress later in the evening to perform a Salsa dance with her Groom!





I don't think they could be any cuter together!!!

The wedding was wonderful, Mary Ann Ross kept the dance floor  packed the entire night and the guests were there until the very end. I am so grateful to have been a part of Heidi and Jonathan's Wedding day and so happy to have worked with an amazing vendor team! Happy almost ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY xxoo, Jill

Vendors:
Venue: The Scarab Club
Photographer: Mod4
DJ: Mary Ann Ross Productions
Bakery
Wedding Cake: Pinwheel Bakery
Groom's Star Wars Cake: Cake Nouveau
Linens: Cleverbumblebee Creations 
Flowers: Wesley Berry Flowers
Paper: Senor & Senora
















No comments:

Post a Comment