Monday, September 24, 2012

Alison + Jared 8.20.2011


Alison and Jared's Jewish fusion wedding was beautiful! I met Alison in college and I was honored to be asked to coordinate her wedding. I really enjoyed working with Alison + Jared and visiting with their adorable pups. With a fusion wedding there are always so many details to coordinate, but everything fell into place perfectly and the wedding was not only beautiful but it was a total blast. Alison was such a beautiful and calm bride, and the weather cleared up at the perfect time for their intimate outdoor ceremony. Alison's brother's band kept the dance floor completely packed the entire night!
I always wonder why I even try to capture how amazing the day was with my own camera, yet I take pictures at every wedding I coordinate!   

Ceremony Site..so pretty!

I had a small obsession with this cake..it was beautiful!



 
This room is gorgeous and the linens and chairs Alison picked out made it look even more amazing







Sweetheart table




Thank you Alison + Jared for trusting in me to coordinate your beautiful wedding. I wish you guys love and happiness!! xxoo, Jill



Vendors:
Ceremony + Reception Venue: Pine Knob Mansion (Love Lisa and her staff!)
Chiavari Chairs + Linens : Affordable Elegance Chair Covers & Linens, LLC
Officiant: Rabbi Harold Loss Temple Israel
Photographer: Arising Images 
Cake: Sweet and Savory- I WAS IN LOVE with this cake!
Florist: Bellisario Florist
Band: Boogie Dynomite
Tangerine Moon Productions




 

No comments:

Post a Comment