Sunday, June 16, 2013

Laura + Justin 9.24.11

I now have waited over a year to catch up on the blog with all of my 2011 Weddings, but I have not forgotten how lucky I was to work with such wonderful couples and vendors doing what I love.
Silk Thumb sent Laura my way and I was so happy to work with her the second I met her. She is such a beautiful person with a very sweet demeanor.  I was very excited to work at Fox Hills, and excited to work with vendors I had heard wonderful things about, but have not worked directly with before. Laura had so many creative ideas for their Wedding and I was so excited to be a part of the event. The outdoor Ceremony was stunning, I had tears in my eyes sending Laura down the aisle. The day was perfect and you could tell Justin and Laura have wonderful friends and family that helped make their day amazing...

Beautiful Ceremony


I loved the Rustic element of this Wedding




Beautiful personalized Card Box


















Vendors:
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Fox Hills
Ceremony and Reception Music: Music on the Move-Derek
Photographer: Danielle Murphy Photography 
Florist: Silk Thumb Florist
Linens: Linens and Beyond
Bakery: Dessert Diva
Pastor: Pastor Eric Moore


Thank you Laura and Justin for letting me be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment