Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Katy + Danny 6.7.14

Oh these two! They just celebrated their FIRST Anniversary, so I decided it was time to dust off the blog and get their Wedding up.  I loved working with Katy + Danny. They are an amazing couple, it was just love love love with these two. Total adorable love birds. They wanted to celebrate their love in front of their close friends + family- with a night full of good food, good drinks and good fun- all of which were accomplished.  The day was perfect, the Ceremony was beautiful, Food (and service) was unbelievable and every single person had a great time celebrating those two.  I will share a few pictures I took, and then link you to the talented photographer's (Laura) page for the pro shots!








 






 

Here are pics from a true pro!

Thank you Katy + Danny for trusting me and letting me celebrate with you two! xoxox

Vendors:

Ceremony + Reception: Tremonti
Ceremony + Reception Music: Brian Ivan
Officient: Brian Granader
Linens and Chairs: Luxe Linen
Photographer: Elldy Photography
Florist: Bellisario
Bakery: Christine's

No comments:

Post a Comment