Monday, May 18, 2009

Andrus Wedding 9.27.09


Michelle and Matt are two of the most creative people I have ever met and more than a perfect match. I was lucky enough to DOC their wedding in September 2008 and work with amazing vendors! Michelle also did a lot of things herself...including the stationary and 16 foot candy buffet!! Her mother, Gayle did all of the flowers, I MEAN feathers!! The personal touches were amazing and the guest's were able to enjoy every minute of it, including the DJ AND Michelle's Father's band! P.s Did I mention I LOVE Michelle and Matt's Families!! They are the most gracious and loving people.

Ceremony at Silver Garden..


And Reception..


Insane Candy Buffet (0ver 16 feet)


Cake with Monogram "A"

My favorite end of the night shot...
Venue-Silver Garden of Southfield
Photographer- Kris at Kreativ Imaging
Linens- The Linen Closet
Rev. Goodrum

No comments:

Post a Comment