Monday, May 18, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Another Birthday came and went yesterday. I wanted to take the time to post HOW incredibly lucky I am to have such amazing friends and family around me. I don't know what I did in life to deserve these people...but wow am I grateful for each and everyone of them. I'm also so amazed at the support and love from everyone as I embark on launching my own company. My sister in-law to be (on June 20th) and big brother bought me a totally thoughtful beautiful bag filled with fun accessories for Simplicity...she literally thought of everything for me, pink pens, Anthropologie file folders and stationary, a pink business card holder and a million more thoughtful (perfect) things I love.

Thank you to everyone and I am thankful for everyone in my life.

Thank you to my husband for making me the luckiest wife in the world. While I'm gushing... here is the picture of a gift from my husband...

Green Chelsea Tote - a little piece of heaven. Room for my Binder, planner, laptop....STUFF! I love love love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment