Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Patrice + Scott 06.19.10 part 2

This couple is so cute I want to stick them in my pocket and keep them forever.  Yup, I said it.  They are so easy going and hired an amazing all star group of vendors (seriously amazing) so it really made my job easier.  Thankfully the heat wave held off a little and it turned out to be a beautiful summer day.

The ceremony was at the Michigan Union and I fell instantly in love with the ceremony room.  The architecture was beautiful and it was so cozy and intimate.  The bridal party got ready in the room next door.  The bride and groom chose to see each other prior to the ceremony.... and I cannot wait to see the pictures of this meeting!  I'm not really a crier, but I may have teared up seeing these two.  After seeing each other, their nerves calmed and they could just enjoy everything.  They even walked down the aisle together!  This was a first for me, but I really liked it.

The reception was held nearby at Weber's Inn.  The food was yummy and so were all the desserts!  The water glasses and the silverware is all monogrammed and looked amazing.  Also, Jill and I were obsessed with the lantern/wheat grass centerpieces.  So simple but the impact was huge.  They may be our favorite centerpieces of the year so far!  The couple chose to have a sweetheart table and their biggest request of the night was for me to make sure they sat down and ate a full dinner with dessert!!  It is too often that the bride and groom rush thru their meal, skip the dessert, and run off to chat with everyone... so I was very happy to help out with this request.

P+S... I wish you all the happiness in the world... and maybe a few puppies and unicorns thrown in!!!  Thanks for letting me be a part of such an amazing day!  ♥Shelly


All Star Vendors:
Ceremony: The Michigan Union, Kuenzel Room
Reception:  Weber's Inn, Atrium Ballroom
Ceremony and Reception Music:  Sara G., Platinum Mix
Photographer:  Amanda, Amanda Williams Photography
Videographer:  Kristyn, Castle Video Productions
Florist:  Enchanted Florist
Officiant:  Kirk Haas

No comments:

Post a Comment