Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chris's Surprise Graduation Party! 8.7.10

This party has been in the "works" for about a year now! My amazing husband graduated Law School in May and took the Michigan BAR exam in July..my plan all along was to let him get through the studying and grueling experience of the BAR and then have this awesome surprise party with our friends and family. I don't know how this was pulled off..with over 50 guests traveling from all over, but I DID IT and it ROCKED.

SURPRISE!
The beautiful flowers from Liz at the Parsonage...
The little accents for the Bar and the Pocket seating


Our Toledo friends...so happy to have everyone there!!
Family..

The Invite: My beautiful sister in- laws

Congratulations Chris..I love you!


Vendors:

Venue: Rochester Mills Beer Co.

Flowers and Linens: The Parsonage

No comments:

Post a Comment