Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Amanda + Joe 9.11.10

Rain couldn't stop Amanda and Joe from getting married at the beautiful George George Memorial Park...and it didn't stop their guests either! The rain did stop me from taking the usual sneak peak photos, but the photographer Tammy's photos are so amazing and captured the day perfectly!! I worked with Amanda and Joe to mostly coordinate their ceremony for them. They chose this beautiful park and knew they would need someone like me (I did bring my husband along for the muscle!) for set up, coordination and tear down....and everything went perfect! Amanda and Joe were very calm and only looked forward to the ceremony and didn't let the rain get to them...the wedding ceremony was wonderful!
Amanda and Joe did have a surprise for their guests.... a very unique surprise that blew both me and their guests away...they hired Breezecabs to transport their guests to the pavilion...and then the bride to her walk down the aisle..such a unique and cool idea! This company was amazing! They had over 4 staff members there to help organize the transportation and two awesome drivers! Take a look at the stunning photos that the talented Tammy LaBar captured...






Thank you Joe and Amanda for letting me (and my husband!) be a part of your amazing wedding day!!
xxoo, Jill

Vendors:

Photographer: Tammy LaBar
Reception Venue: Zuccaro's Banquet Hall
Officiant: Rev. Carl Vogler
Flowers: Viviano
Rentals: Breezecab
Reception Music: Andrew with Mike Staff Productions
Bakery: Sweet and Savory

No comments:

Post a Comment