Friday, February 18, 2011

Julie + Andy 9.25.10 Pro Pics

I blogged Julie + Andy's Plymouth September wedding in November.. but my non pro pics never do any wedding justice! Julie sent me over the pro pics from their photographer Chuck Cloud with Dusty Cloud Photography...and it was so hard to pic which ones I wanted to blog..but these were some of my favorites. Enjoy some of my favs from Julie + Andy's wedding!

Beautiful outside Ceremony...




Photos in downtown Plymouth, I love everything this entire Bridal Party is wearing!


Beautiful picture of Julie + Andy and their amazing flowers from Liz and team at The Parsonage


Love these centerpieces and all of the pops of Green

Andy's Grandpa surprised the couple with a song, his voice is UNREAL!



Thank you again for letting me a part of your BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY! xxoo, Jill

To see more of Julie+Andy's wedding, including a complete list of their vendors, click on the link to take you back to my original post!

No comments:

Post a Comment