Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kristen + Rory 6.11.11

My husband and I went to a wedding at the ever so wonderful Addison Oaks last weekend...it was a pleasure being a guest at one of our favorite venues..I think Dan and Sam were super surprised to see me as a guest for once! The wedding was for our friend's Kristen and Rory and we had an amazing time. The wedding was beautiful. Kristen and Rory wanted a fun wedding and nothing but a celebration to celebrate the love they have for each other. The ceremony was full of laughter and tears and it was nothing short of special and I assume exactly what they envisioned this event to be.



The talented Lee and Stephanie Higginbottom from Remember films sent me the preview to check out! It was so nice meeting Stephanie at the wedding and I can't wait to work with them, hopefully in the near future!

Kristen + Rory's Preview - Addison Oaks from Lee Higginbottom on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment