Monday, June 20, 2011

Thoughts from a recent bride....

My friend from Chicago was recently married (see previous post).  After the wedding, this self-described budget bride wrote me a little note and said:

"Before I had a wedding of my own, I'll be honest with you, I thought the idea of having a wedding coordinator was a little ridiculous. Now that I have had a wedding, I really wish I would have had a coordinator on the day of my wedding. In the grand scheme of things, I think it is totally worth it to pay someone to take care of all the little things that first-time brides fail to anticipate."

 
Now, Jill and I aren't saying that everyone needs a day of coordinator.  Couples have been getting married for years with just the assistance of their family and friends.  But it doesn't hurt to have a helping hand around to do all those things that you didn't think of, don't want to do yourself, or don't want your family/friends to do because they are busy being guests at your wedding!

You'll be just as married, but we are willing to bet you will be less stressed and enjoy yourself so much more with Simplicity behind the scenes.

Email us today for more information on how we can fit into your big day:
shelly@simplicitydoc.com or jill@simplicitydoc.com or info@simplicitydoc.com

♥Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment