Monday, March 17, 2014

Lauren + Kyle 8.31.13

When Lauren emailed me (the sweetest) email letting me know she wanted me to coordinate her Wedding, I was so honored and excited!! Lauren is a friend from High School, which always makes coordinating a wedding even more of an honor.  She is a beautiful, smart, caring, FUNNY woman, and I knew Kyle must be a pretty special guy to have captured her heart..and he really is. They are adorable together. The first time I met him, I could tell the two of them had something special.  I was able to work with Lauren's mom since Lauren lives in the South, and I really enjoyed it-both Lauren and her mom have such a elegant eye, and the entire mood surrounding the wedding was elegance yet Simplicity. Lauren and her mom were so cool, calm and collected the entire process.  The Wedding was stunning, and elegant, but comfortable and inviting.




Groom's Cake





Beautiful Ceremony



















The staff at Meadow Brook was OUT OF THIS WORLD. I really enjoyed worked with each and every vendor.  The dance floor was packed the entire night and the guests were not ready for the party to be over.

The AWESOME team of Vendors:

Ceremony: Meadow Brook Hall
Reception: Meadow Brook Hall
Flowers: Michelle Nonis
Cake: Home Bakery
Photographer: Courtney with Kristen Taylor Photography
Band: Newsmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment