Sunday, March 16, 2014

Amye + Phil 3.2.13

Better late than never..right…late as in over a year, but that's ok. It's not that I don't like blogging, it's finding the time that is the issue for me.
I was hired to day of coordinate Amye + Phil's Wedding by her Bridesmaids…what a great gift, if I do say so myself!  I loved working with Amye + Phil and loved working their Winter Wedding.  Amye is literally one of the sweetest people ever, and I am happy that I am still able to keep in touch with her.  She is also an insanely talented graphic designer, and I hope when I find more time I can work with her, this time as her client! As I always do in my first posts, I share my pictures from the day that I took, they never do the job of capturing even half of the beauty, but I love at least sharing them.




















a surprise Birthday Cake!



Thank you Amye and Phil, and Amye's Bridesmaids for trusting me to coordinate your beautiful Winter Wedding!!

Vendors:
Reception Venue: River Crest
Bakery: Indulge by Jenn (she did the Wedding and Birthday cake!)
DJ: Cinderella's Wedding DJs
Photographer: Casey Irey Photography
Linens: Sposa Seating

No comments:

Post a Comment