Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10.03.09 Stacey + Marc



I love FALL weddings! Shelly and I had the pleasure of working with Marc and Stacey for the past few months. Marc and Stacey are living in Chicago, so we met with them when Stacey was in town and we worked mostly through emails. The second I met these two a few months back, I knew I was going to love working for them, they are kind, funny, caring, intelligent little love birds. I'm going to miss Stacey's emails, but hopefully I have gained a new friend.
On to the wedding...it ROCKED! It was beautiful, fun, detailed, the vendors were awesome (we made new friends) , food at the Royalty House was amazing, everything was perfect. The families were so great and the bridal party was seriously the best group of people. This is my shout out to the Maid of Honor who seriously had Shelly and I in tears over her speech, it was the perfect mix of funny and sentimental, it was perfect. Marc and Stacey gave a little toast/speech and again...tears from Shelly and I. Marc and Stacey~ THANK YOU for letting us be a part of your wedding day, the love and respect your family and friends have for you is so apparent as is the love and respect you have for one another. Now here's a sneak peek to the photos we took of your big day! Stay tuned for the pro pics taken by the talented Amy Boeve, because I'm sure those will be unbelievable!
I had to include this little door in the church. It was in the Bride's dressing area, and Stacey was able to peek out as guest's arrived and even as the ceremony processional started, it was really cute!




LOVED the Place Card table!!

Beautiful Cake as always from Tamara!


Loved the fall decor and the favors were lanterns
that made the table even more beautiful!

Beautiful captains table!!

Vendors:
Ceremony: St. Edmund Church Warren, MI.
Reception Venue: The Royalty House
Photography: Amy Boeve
DJ and Lighting: Rob Reno with Encore Event Group
Videographer: Blake Kleiner with Lightcraft Entertainment
All things paper: Ruff House Art

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm getting so emotional just looking at these pictures. You ladies hit it out of the PARK. Our expectations were exceeded in every possible way.

    Simplicity = #1 all-time greatest vendor in the world. Fact. :)

    (This is Stacey. Ignore my weird Google account info.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Programs and Seating cards in your photos. Stacey was so awesome to work with! Visit www.ruffhouseart.etsy.com to check out my other wedding items!

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill! I will add you to the vendor section as well!! Your paper goods were amazing!! I was drooling! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete