Monday, October 5, 2009

Before and After

I always seem to post the after pictures of a venue completely finished, I never post the before pictures! So... as Shelly and I are constantly trying to be better and be different and learn with each event, I have decided to start taking a before... and after picture for many reasons.

~The before shows exactly this, the before! A before shot is what the bride and groom see when booking their venue
~An after shot is all of their hard work and visions coming to life
~ The before shot shows what Shelly and I walk into at each event usually at least 2 hours before the start time
~ The after shot shows us making the couples vision a reality
~The before sort of makes you ask who is going to make it all a reality?
~The after shows what peeps like us DOCs do :) with lots of love, sweat and sometimes getting a little dirty
So here we go...the first every Simplicity Before Shot...
To this...

And this..
To this..

No comments:

Post a Comment