Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 YEARS!!!



Two years ago today I married my best friend. Our wedding was our absolute dream wedding! Our ceremony was perfect in our eyes, there was laughter and tears as we were surrounded by our friends and family and remembered those who couldn't be there with us. Tears from Chris and I as we remembered my dad with an empty chair with a beautiful red rose in his place and laughter as the reverend told the story of how we first met. I felt like the luckiest girl walking down the isle with my mom by my side and my best friend waiting for me at the alter and our closest friends standing up with us.

Our reception at Comerica Park was a total blast. The room was filled with love, fun and of course more laughter. Chris and I are so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives.

So here is my chance to gush about the man I married two years ago...I am so thankful for this man making me a better person, making me want to be the best and dream for the best, who makes me believe in myself, who supports me, who loves me, who makes me pee my pants laughing daily, who loves my friends and family, who makes me a we, who makes me whole. Chris, everything is just better when you're around- here's to a hundred and one more years of love, laughter and friendship (and maybe a few babies)!

Photos Courtesy of Denise Robertson and Brian Mac



Vendors:

Photographer: Denise Robertson and Brian Mac

Ceremony Venue: Royal Park Hotel

Reception Venue: Comerica Park



Florist: Viviano

Rentals: Sposa Seating

Paper Extras: Gourmet Invitations

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jill + Chris!!!
    Love you guys.
    <3 Shelly

    ReplyDelete